Commercial concrete washing can be an effective way to maintain the appearance and safety of a business property. However, it is important to approach the task with care to avoid causing damage. In this article, we will discuss the dos and don’ts of commercial concrete washing.
The Dos of Commercial Concrete Washing
- Do use the appropriate pressure setting and cleaning solution for the surface you are cleaning.
- Do wear protective gear, such as eye goggles and gloves, when using a pressure washer.
- Do test the pressure washer and cleaning solution on a small, inconspicuous area before washing the entire surface.
- Do follow environmental regulations and dispose of waste water properly.
The Don’ts of Commercial Concrete Washing
- Don’t use too high of a pressure setting, as this can cause damage to the surface you are cleaning.
- Don’t use a cleaning solution that is not appropriate for the surface you are cleaning, as this can also cause damage.
- Don’t aim the pressure washer directly at any cracks or joints in the surface, as this can cause them to widen or even break.
- Don’t attempt to clean surfaces that are damaged or in need of repair.
By following these dos and don’ts of commercial concrete washing, businesses can ensure that their property is properly cleaned without causing any damage. If you are unsure about how to approach the task, it’s always best to seek the assistance of a professional commercial concrete washing service.